- Simple Living – What’s Driving Your Story?
- Simple Living: Real Wealth Goes Wide and Not Just Deep
- Minimalism: An Introvert’s Ticket To Time and Space?
- Cutting the Cooking & Simplifying the Week’s Food
- The Gospel According to Minimalism – Not to be taken literally
- Moving House, Books, and Habits
- Just Live Simple: 6 Tips on How to Do It From a Cool Book
- Hedonic Adaptation and Value
- Do Anything You Want, But Not Everything (Young Man)
- Towards Simplicity: Finding The First Few Steps
- Simple Living, Environmental Destruction, and the 80/20 Rule
- Freedom Is
- The Advantages of Drinking Less Coffee – One and A Half Months In
- Shopping To Ingredients Over Recipes
- I Gave Up Coffee For 7 Days
- Being ‘Normal’ doesn’t mean what it used to
- Hypnopaedically Challenged
- Seeing Joy & Beauty & Other Necessary Skills for the future
- Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee
- Ever Feel Like Time Is Speeding Up?
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a Tiny House (in Ecuador)?
- Finally! The Roof is Going on our Tiny House
- Some Pictures of the House Taking Shape
- Tossing and Turning the Day Away
- First Part of the House: The Back of A Truck
- Alternative Housing in Ireland: Tiny, Eco and a Little Bit Different
- Our Earthbag House – Part 2
- Our Earthbag House – Part 1
- The Journey to Change is Littered with Adverts
- Mixed Feelings: Getting Rid of A TV and Paying the Stupid Licence Anyway
- Love all the People – Remembering Bill Hick’s Message
- Five Great Speeches Well Worth A Listen
- Carl Sagan, Storytelling, and the Pale Blue Dot
- The €€ Savings Summary – Perspectives on 5 Years Without a Car
- Fixing up an old bike vs. buying a new one
- The Waterford Greenway: Well Worth The Spin
- Cycle – Sure Why Wouldn’t You?